If you are looking to stretch yourself or your students then this is a great read. Get it here
1. Kinds of population movement: international migration, emigration, immigration.
2. Regional migration, rural-urban migration, urbanisation, voluntary and forced migration.
International movements (Aircraft)
Pro and Cons of Immigration.
3. Causes and effects of population movements.
Causes:- Push and Pull factors
4. Temporary and permanent movements including: migrant labour, economic migrants, political migrants, and refugees.
Nancefield Migrant Workers Hostel, Soweto
George Goch Hostel, Johannesburg
5. Attitudes to migrants and refugees.
Illegal immigrants from Zimbabwe:
Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
6. More reading