If you are looking to stretch yourself or your students then this is a great read. Get it here
1. Kinds of population movement: international migration, emigration, immigration.
2. Regional migration, rural-urban migration, urbanisation, voluntary and forced migration.
International movements (Aircraft)
Immigrants help both the countries they leave and those to which they move.
3. Causes and effects of population movements.
Causes:- Push and Pull factors
4. Temporary and permanent movements including: migrant labour, economic migrants, political migrants, and refugees.
Nancefield Migrant Workers Hostel, Soweto
George Goch Hostel, Johannesburg
5. Attitudes to migrants and refugees.
Illegal immigrants from Zimbabwe:
Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
6. More reading