Solutions for All Geography Grade 10 Teacher’s Guide
The Solutions for all Geography course for Grade 10 has been developed to support the content (knowledge, concepts and skills) contained in the National Curriculum Statement (NCS), as organised in the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for Geography.
The Solutions for all Geography course consists of the following components:
• Learner’s Book
• Teacher’s Guide.
These components are designed to work together to enrich the teaching and learning experience in the Geography classroom.
Included in the Solutions for all Geography Teacher’s Guide are the following:
• The curriculum for Geography as set out in the Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for Geography
• Practical assistance with the principles of best practice for classroom management
• Suggested methodology for using the Solutions for all Geography course in the classroom
• Answers to all the activities in the Solutions for all Geography Grade 10 Learner’s Book
• Additional activities (and answers to those activities) for the teacher to use as appropriate
• Additional materials, from a variety of sources, which will provide the teacher with the complete solution to teaching Geography in Grade 10.